A fun character that I've finally had a chance to come back and fix (a big shout-out and thanks to Taylor Whitsett for creating the rig from scratch). I started by modeling out the character in Maya and Zbrush, before texturing in Photoshop and Substance Painter (a bit of back and forth). I've decided the cat will go by the name, Léon Lechat.
I've learned a ridiculous amount of information throughout the creation of this little cat, and while there are still some issues here or there, I'm very eager to move forward and start in on something new.
The original concept by Dmitry Khrapovitsky can be found here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/r9Y3J